1. Proof of Worker's Compensation coverage C105.2 or SI-26.3 (or CE-200 if exempt).
2. Proof of NYS Disability DB120.1 (or CE-200 if exempt).
3. Copy of Automobile Liability Policy (see application for limits).
4. Umbrella Liability (recommended)
5. Hold Harmless/Indemnification Agreement signed.
6. Certificate of insurance naming the Village as an additional insured.
7. Copy of Pesticide Applicator Business Registration issued by
NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
8. Copy of License from Nassau County-Office of Consumer Affairs.
9. Copy of the registrations for all vehicles being used during the course
of business in the Village of Stewart Manor. All vehicles will be checked for any outstanding Village summons. Any such summons must be settled prior to the issuance of a license.
10. Cash or check payable to the Village of Stewart Manor. The fee for a license is:
$100.00 for the main permit which includes one vehicle
$25.00 for each additional vehicle permit
$10.00 for lost/damaged sticker.
In addition, the Board of Trustees is requesting that all the landscaping workers wear a garment (t-shirt, cap etc.) to identify their business while they work in the Village. Also all parking regulations will be strictly enforced by Village code officers.
Landscaping work is only permitted between the hours of: 8:00 a.m. to
6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; and
Sunday, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Landscapers are not permitted to blow debris onto neighboring properties
or down the catch basins. All debris
must be removed and cannot be left for Village sanitation crews.